Sorry I haven’t been around much ladies. I’ve been busy getting settled into my new apartment and getting ready for school to start up again soon.
- Packed my lunch for my trip to school
- Opted out of eating out, and instead made myself a healthy size conscious choice that is similar to something I would of ordered there
- Gave myself time off, but when I did take time off I walked my dog, and continued to do arms and abs
- Hydrating - I haven’t been able to keep up until today and yesterday.
- Drinking - I haven’t drank much but more than usual. Goal is to figure out how to balance the two
- 2 consecutive days off for the first time in a long time.
With classes starting I am planning my meals WAY in advance. My goal this week is to work out more, keep hydrating, and stay healthy with my foods. Try to lessen the carbs and heighten the proteins